Looks like 2015 is definitely starting off on the wrong foot, and not just for me. I am still jobless after nearly two months, and so far, all of the places I sent applications gave me little replies, and most of those were 'no's. What few interviews I've done so far, looks like I blew them, too... This is taking almost all of my time, so I can't continue writing as I wish. Moreover, I'm taking job-search classes in the morning, so it's the only time that I can spent drawing... and it's currently one of the few things that keeps me sane.
When I said that it's not just me who had a bad start for 2015, there's also:
- Target closing all stores in Canada (that among more companies who are closing);
- The 'Charlie Hebdo' affair
- The ISIS conflict
- The Boko Haram conflict
- Prices on food is still going up
- Low oil prices means less money for the Canadian government (and still they tax us like crazy)
- The Ukraine / Russia conflict is still raging
I just wish I could find a job fast so I would stop disappointing my dad...